Are you Interested in Participating in ‘the Gardens of Ireland Collection’ and Marketing Programme?
If you have a Visitor Garden or Garden Centre that is open to the General Public and would like to join ‘The Gardens of Ireland Collection’ and feature in the Gardens of Ireland Marketing Programme (which includes being profiled on this website), please contact us. Or, see our subscription rates and sign up below.
There is an annual participation fee and participation costs vary, but always represents great value. We take into account:
- The length of your season – whether year-round or seasonal.
- The number of visitors you attract in a year e.g. less than 5,000 or more than 5,000.
- Or, whether or not your attraction offers free admission or is a pay-in attraction.
Garden Centres, selling plants and shrubs, can also feature under ‘Garden Centres’ within the programme.
Benefits of Featuring in the Collection
The Gardens of Ireland is advertised via:
- 250,000 copies of the current edition of the ‘Attractions of Ireland’ consumer brochure, produced by Heritage Island.
- The International Tour Operator & Travel Organisers Reference Manual, produced by Heritage Island
- The website of YourDailyAdventure.com — a website that features over 300 of Ireland’s attractions and day our experiences
- The website of HeritageIreland.com — which promotes Ireland’s Premier Attractions and engages with both the domestic and international consumers, travel trade, and group producers.
Subscription Rates – Sign Up Here
The 12-month subscription rates are as follows:
- Visitor Gardens with over 5,000 visitors: €145.00
- Visitor Gardens with less than 5,000 visitors €115.00
- Visitor Gardens with Free Admissions: €95.00
- Seasonal Gardens (open 3 months or less): €95.00
- Garden Centre or Nursery: €145.00
- Garden Trail (Profile): €145.00
You can sign up and pay your subscription here
If you would like further information, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the opportunity. You can email us at info@GardensofIreland.ie
Note: Gardens of Ireland is a Marketing Initiative, in collaboration with Heritage Island. Heritage Island has been promoting Ireland’s Premier Attractions for over 30 years).